East Bay News
Employee finds hidden camera in restaurant restroom
MARTINEZ, Calif. -- A manager at a take-out restaurant in Martinez was arrested after an employee discovered a hidden camera in the restaurant's employee restroom on Friday, according to police.
Police received a report regarding a hidden camera located in the employee restroom at Papa Murphy's Take'N'Bake Pizza at 1155 Arnold Drive at about 3:40 p.m.
Upon arrival at the take-out restaurant, police interviewed the employee who found the camera in the restroom. Police confiscated the video camera.
Following the initial investigation, police arrested the 31-year-old manager, Jason Lassor.
Lassor was booked at the Contra Costa County Jail for a misdemeanor violation for invasion of privacy and disorderly conduct, police said. The incident remains under investigation, according to police.
martinez, east bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast
- More victims in SF say teen girls robbed them
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- IT tech charged with stealing $400,000 in equipment
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday