East Bay News
Missing at-risk woman returned home
FREMONT, Calif. -- An elderly woman with severe medical problems who went missing early Saturday morning has returned to her Fremont home.
Marion Sass, 72, went missing around 1:30 a.m. after leaving her home in Fremont near the Union City border for an unknown destination, according to police.
Police said Sass, who suffers from medical conditions that require regular dialysis, left home without her dentures, purse, ID or phone.
She had returned by this afternoon, according to police. No suspicious circumstances are suspected in connection with her temporary disappearance.
missing person, fremont, east bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos