East Bay News
AMBER Alert suspect in custody; One-year-old Oakland girl still missing
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The suspect in a statewide AMBER Alert issued for a one-year-old Oakland girl is in custody, however the girl is still missing.
Oakland police received a domestic violence call just before 1 a.m. that Kim Tolefree was assaulting his wife. Kim's wife was able to get out of the home with their child and into a car. Kim chased them and rammed his car into her's at Holly and 94th. He then forced his way into the locked car and took their daughter.
The girl has been identified as one-year-old Isaza Tolefree, a black female with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt with blue bears holding an orange and yellow Tigger blanket.
The AMBER Alert was issued at 4:36 a.m., according to the CHP.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Oakland police at (510) 777-3333.
amber alert, oakland, OPD, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday