East Bay News
Former Hercules mayor dedicates melody to 49ers
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Former Hercules mayor, Ed Manuel, known as "The Singing Mayor of Contra Costa" has penned another song to honor the NFC Champion, San Francisco 49ers as they attempt to win their record sixth Super Bowl title.
Manuel wrote several cheer songs during San Francisco's Super Bowl run in the 80s. He's hoping that his passion and talents land him a gig singing this latest anthem at an upcoming Niners or Giants game.
The former mayor predicts a 49ers victory on Sunday.
hercules, contra costa county, san francisco 49ers, super bowl, music, east bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos