East Bay News
Man arrested after hit-and-run in Pittsburg
PITTSBURG, Calif. (KGO) -- Pittsburg police arrested a driver Monday night after he allegedly struck a woman and two small children and then fled the scene. The accident happened last night at West Leland Road and Crestview Drive.
Noe Delgado, 24, of Pittsburg, was arrested soon after the incident. Witnesses helped police track down the car he was driving when he struck the pedestrians.
The 29-year-old woman and children, ages 7 and 1, were treated and released at a hospital.
pittsburg, hit and run, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 35 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 10 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos