East Bay News
Bomb threat cleared at Lawrence Berkeley office
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A bomb threat has forced the evacuation of several buildings in Emeryville near Hollis and Powell Streets.
Police have set up a command post nearby. Officers with a bomb sniffing dog, firefighters and other law enforcement agencies are at the scene.
The bomb threat was called in after six this morning at a bio energy lab.
We'll bring you more information as it becomes available.
emeryville, east bay news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Elevator company cited in death at Levi's Stadium
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco 11 min ago
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions 32 min ago
- Spotify launches free mobile streaming service 46 min ago
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child 21 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world 8 min ago
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday