East Bay News
Bomb threat cleared at Lawrence Berkeley office
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A bomb threat has forced the evacuation of several buildings in Emeryville near Hollis and Powell Streets.
Police have set up a command post nearby. Officers with a bomb sniffing dog, firefighters and other law enforcement agencies are at the scene.
The bomb threat was called in after six this morning at a bio energy lab.
We'll bring you more information as it becomes available.
emeryville, east bay news
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms 2 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park
- Medical association recognizes obesity as a disease
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co. 53 min ago
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- 49ers sign DE Justin Smith to 2-year extension 17 min ago
- Miami Heat force Game 7 in NBA Finals
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday