East Bay News
Power outage affecting parts of DVC campus
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. -- A power outage at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill has caused several classes to be cancelled Thursday morning.
More classes have been cancelled until 4 p.m., for a total of 61 class cancellations for the entire day.
A DVC employee said the power outage only affects the campus's performing arts center, arts building, physical education building and the swimming pool. Other parts of the campus are up and running.
Students are advised to check the school website for updates.
pleasant hill, east bay news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- BART and unions to meet today over contract 36 min ago
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 43 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute 16 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos