East Bay News
Power outage affecting parts of DVC campus
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. -- A power outage at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill has caused several classes to be cancelled Thursday morning.
More classes have been cancelled until 4 p.m., for a total of 61 class cancellations for the entire day.
A DVC employee said the power outage only affects the campus's performing arts center, arts building, physical education building and the swimming pool. Other parts of the campus are up and running.
Students are advised to check the school website for updates.
pleasant hill, east bay news
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall 55 min ago
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on pornography site 42 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge 52 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos