East Bay News
Los Angeles ex-cop photographed with OPD consultant
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Suspected Los Angeles killer, Christopher Dorner, a Navy reservist, once posed for a picture with current Oakland Police consultant William Bratton.
The 7-year-old photo has resurfaced on the web. It shows Dorner with then LAPD Police Chief Bratton.
The 2006 photo was used for a police newsletter for a story on a program honoring officers who also served in the military.
Oakland's City Council recently agreed to hire Bratton on as a consultant for its police department.
los angeles, oakland, military, navy, east bay news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Google barge moved to the Port of Stockton
- Pedestrian safety plan announced in San Francisco
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space 32 min ago
- Cronut creator invents 'shots' of milk and cookies
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media...
32 min ago