East Bay News
Woman and juvenile injured in Oakland hit-and-run
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A car hit a woman and a juvenile while they were walking in Oakland's Fruitvale District this afternoon, fire officials said.
The collision was reported at 5:07 p.m. near the corner of East 16th Street and Fruitvale Avenue.
Two ambulances were called to the scene for the two victims, according to the fire department. They were both transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are still looking for the car that hit hte two.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
oakland, crash, pedestrian struck, children, east bay news
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight 27 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 25 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 7 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
24 min ago