East Bay News
Woman and juvenile injured in Oakland hit-and-run
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A car hit a woman and a juvenile while they were walking in Oakland's Fruitvale District this afternoon, fire officials said.
The collision was reported at 5:07 p.m. near the corner of East 16th Street and Fruitvale Avenue.
Two ambulances were called to the scene for the two victims, according to the fire department. They were both transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are still looking for the car that hit hte two.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
oakland, crash, pedestrian struck, children, east bay news
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Only On 7: SF kids describe obstacles in Tenderloin
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Memorial taking place in SF to honor Mandela
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay 36 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos