East Bay News
Toll lane closed at Richmond San-Rafael Bridge
RICHMOND, Calif. (KGO) -- A toll lane on the Richmond San-Rafael Bridge will stay closed for most of Sunday, so that crews can finish installing a new automated toll collection system.
The lane is scheduled to re-open in time for Monday morning's commute. The current toll system is 15 years old and officials say it needs to be replaced.
Currently, there are no plans to remove all toll-takers from the state-run bridge.
richmond, richmond san rafael bridge, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case