East Bay News
2 suffer major injuries after Fremont crash
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- A wrong-way driver collided with at least three other vehicles in Fremont, causing a dangerous chemical leak.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Thursday on Ardenwood Boulevard near Paseo Padre Parkway. One of the cars involved was carrying pool chemicals that spilled.
The wrong-way driver was taken to Eden Medical Center with major injuries. Another person was also hospitalized.
Both directions of Ardenwood near that intersection were closed for hours as police continue to investigate.
fremont, east bay news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge 35 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Martinez police treating brush fire as crime scene 55 min ago
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party 39 min ago
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 40 min ago
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 26 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
28 min ago
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos