East Bay News
Preschool shut down due to licensing violations
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- The California Department of Social Services closed a Livermore preschool as a result of licensing violations on Friday, according to police.
Livermore police assisted the Department of Social Services with the closure of Universal Preschool LCC, located at 1040 Florence Road.
Police said the preschool, formerly known as the Sunnyside Infant and Preschool, is not affiliated with the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District and that no criminal violations have been reported.
Throughout the day on Friday police assisted the Department of Social Services with locating parents and informing families of the preschool closure.
children, livermore, east bay news
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 14 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 27 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 18 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 59 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
14 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
18 min ago