East Bay News
Preschool shut down due to licensing violations
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- The California Department of Social Services closed a Livermore preschool as a result of licensing violations on Friday, according to police.
Livermore police assisted the Department of Social Services with the closure of Universal Preschool LCC, located at 1040 Florence Road.
Police said the preschool, formerly known as the Sunnyside Infant and Preschool, is not affiliated with the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District and that no criminal violations have been reported.
Throughout the day on Friday police assisted the Department of Social Services with locating parents and informing families of the preschool closure.
children, livermore, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
27 min ago