East Bay News
Silver Alert issued for man from Danville
DANVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A Silver Alert has been issued for Nicholas "Paul" Tutino of Danville.
He is 83-years-old, 5'7", 180 pounds. Tutino was last seen leaving his Danville home yesterday. Police spoke with him on his cell phone and said he was disoriented. He's driving a gray Toyota Camry.
A Silver Alert has been issued for Tutino from the Bay Area to Southern California.
silver alert, missing person, danville, east bay news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 24 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos