East Bay News
Silver Alert issued for man from Danville
DANVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A Silver Alert has been issued for Nicholas "Paul" Tutino of Danville.
He is 83-years-old, 5'7", 180 pounds. Tutino was last seen leaving his Danville home yesterday. Police spoke with him on his cell phone and said he was disoriented. He's driving a gray Toyota Camry.
A Silver Alert has been issued for Tutino from the Bay Area to Southern California.
silver alert, missing person, danville, east bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 39 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 1 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos