East Bay News
Silver Alert issued for man from Danville
DANVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A Silver Alert has been issued for Nicholas "Paul" Tutino of Danville.
He is 83-years-old, 5'7", 180 pounds. Tutino was last seen leaving his Danville home yesterday. Police spoke with him on his cell phone and said he was disoriented. He's driving a gray Toyota Camry.
A Silver Alert has been issued for Tutino from the Bay Area to Southern California.
silver alert, missing person, danville, east bay news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 40 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 35 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 54 min ago
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body