East Bay News
Silver Alert issued for man from Danville
DANVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A Silver Alert has been issued for Nicholas "Paul" Tutino of Danville.
He is 83-years-old, 5'7", 180 pounds. Tutino was last seen leaving his Danville home yesterday. Police spoke with him on his cell phone and said he was disoriented. He's driving a gray Toyota Camry.
A Silver Alert has been issued for Tutino from the Bay Area to Southern California.
silver alert, missing person, danville, east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos