East Bay News
Police investigating murder of Antioch man
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- A man was murdered in Antioch this afternoon, a police lieutenant said.
Police are investigating the homicide, which occurred around 12:20 p.m. at the intersection of William Reed Drive and West Madill Street, Lt. Diane Aguinaga said.
The man has been identified as a 20-year-old Antioch resident, she said.
Information about how the man was killed was not immediately available.
antioch, murder, crime, violence, east bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 4 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash