East Bay News
Fremont police Tase man with knife at CVS
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Friday evening, Fremont police tased a man inside the CVS Pharmacy in the shopping center on Fremont Boulevard near Mowry Avenue. Officers say the man went into the CVS around 5:30 p.m. with a knife and ordered everyone out.
Officers say the man went into the CVS around 5:30 p.m. with a knife and ordered everyone out.
Then he opened a bottle of liquor and refused to leave or drop the knife when police arrived, so they tased him.
The suspect is now on his way to jail or the hospital, we're not sure which, but he's OK.
The CVS should re-open soon.
fremont, crime, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident 44 min ago
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest 59 min ago
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 34 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
31 min ago