East Bay News
Fremont police Tase man with knife at CVS
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Friday evening, Fremont police tased a man inside the CVS Pharmacy in the shopping center on Fremont Boulevard near Mowry Avenue. Officers say the man went into the CVS around 5:30 p.m. with a knife and ordered everyone out.
Officers say the man went into the CVS around 5:30 p.m. with a knife and ordered everyone out.
Then he opened a bottle of liquor and refused to leave or drop the knife when police arrived, so they tased him.
The suspect is now on his way to jail or the hospital, we're not sure which, but he's OK.
The CVS should re-open soon.
fremont, crime, east bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas 11 min ago
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 55 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday