East Bay News
Fremont police Tase man with knife at CVS
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Friday evening, Fremont police tased a man inside the CVS Pharmacy in the shopping center on Fremont Boulevard near Mowry Avenue. Officers say the man went into the CVS around 5:30 p.m. with a knife and ordered everyone out.
Officers say the man went into the CVS around 5:30 p.m. with a knife and ordered everyone out.
Then he opened a bottle of liquor and refused to leave or drop the knife when police arrived, so they tased him.
The suspect is now on his way to jail or the hospital, we're not sure which, but he's OK.
The CVS should re-open soon.
fremont, crime, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos