East Bay News
Oakland firefighters put out warehouse container fire
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Fire crews put out a one-alarm fire at a West Oakland warehouse this morning, according to an Oakland Fire dispatcher.
Fire personnel were called to the warehouse in the 2800 block of San Pablo Avenue around 6:45 a.m., the dispatcher said.
Crews arriving on the scene found a storage container on fire.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the container. It was declared under control in about ten minutes, according to the dispatcher.
No injuries were reported.
fire, oakland, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 13 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins 29 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2 23 min ago
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win 17 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos