East Bay News
Oakland firefighters put out warehouse container fire
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Fire crews put out a one-alarm fire at a West Oakland warehouse this morning, according to an Oakland Fire dispatcher.
Fire personnel were called to the warehouse in the 2800 block of San Pablo Avenue around 6:45 a.m., the dispatcher said.
Crews arriving on the scene found a storage container on fire.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the container. It was declared under control in about ten minutes, according to the dispatcher.
No injuries were reported.
fire, oakland, east bay news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 39 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday