East Bay News
Oakland firefighters put out warehouse container fire
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Fire crews put out a one-alarm fire at a West Oakland warehouse this morning, according to an Oakland Fire dispatcher.
Fire personnel were called to the warehouse in the 2800 block of San Pablo Avenue around 6:45 a.m., the dispatcher said.
Crews arriving on the scene found a storage container on fire.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the container. It was declared under control in about ten minutes, according to the dispatcher.
No injuries were reported.
fire, oakland, east bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect
- India says Malaysia seeking help in search for jet
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif. 57 min ago
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Mountain lion caught on camera in Hollywood Hlls 25 min ago
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug 18 min ago
- Boat crashes into rocks near Oyster Point Marina
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Groups protest chemicals used in iPhone 50 min ago
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos