East Bay News
Body of missing man found in Concord parking lot
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are trying to determine how a man died after his body was found in a church parking lot in Concord.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at the Church of the Nazarene parking lot in the 1600 block of Ashbury at about 5:30 Tuesday evening.
The man had been reported missing Monday afternoon.
Police are waiting for the results of autopsy but they say there is no reason at this point to suspect foul play.
concord, missing person, east bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 50 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 50 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 38 min ago
- Footage examined to ID two with stolen...
25 min ago