East Bay News
Body of missing man found in Concord parking lot
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are trying to determine how a man died after his body was found in a church parking lot in Concord.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at the Church of the Nazarene parking lot in the 1600 block of Ashbury at about 5:30 Tuesday evening.
The man had been reported missing Monday afternoon.
Police are waiting for the results of autopsy but they say there is no reason at this point to suspect foul play.
concord, missing person, east bay news
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Vallejo police ID two most recent homicide victims
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday 52 min ago
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos