East Bay News
Man's early morning death considered possible suicide
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A man died after suffering traumatic injuries in Oakland early Tuesday morning, and police now say there is a "strong possibility" that the death was a suicide.
A person called police after finding the man in the 2300 block of International Boulevard around 5:15 a.m.
He had suffered head trauma and possible stab wounds, police said.
The man was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
oakland, east bay news
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke near Candlestick 4 min ago
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Oakland boys' choir to sing for Mandela...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos