East Bay News
Man's early morning death considered possible suicide
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A man died after suffering traumatic injuries in Oakland early Tuesday morning, and police now say there is a "strong possibility" that the death was a suicide.
A person called police after finding the man in the 2300 block of International Boulevard around 5:15 a.m.
He had suffered head trauma and possible stab wounds, police said.
The man was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
oakland, east bay news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 43 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...