East Bay News
Man's early morning death considered possible suicide
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A man died after suffering traumatic injuries in Oakland early Tuesday morning, and police now say there is a "strong possibility" that the death was a suicide.
A person called police after finding the man in the 2300 block of International Boulevard around 5:15 a.m.
He had suffered head trauma and possible stab wounds, police said.
The man was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
oakland, east bay news
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree 22 min ago
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire