East Bay News
Parents of 2-year-old bound with tape sue Pleasanton school
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- The parents of a 2-year-old girl whose teacher is accused of binding her hands and feet with tape are now suing the school and the teacher.
Our media partner, the bay area news group reports the child's parents had to seek psychiatric care for their daughter after the incident at Centerpointe Christian Preschool pre-school in Pleasanton.
The suit seeks unspecified damages for false imprisonment, battery and negligence.
The teacher has been barred by the state from working in child care in California and a criminal investigation is ongoing.
pleasanton, lawsuit, east bay news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF 16 min ago
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire 32 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday