East Bay News
All lanes reopen on Interstate 505 in Vacaville after fatal crash
VACAVILLE, Calif. -- All lanes have reopened on southbound interstate Highway 505 in Vacaville after a fatal crash blocked the roadway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The fatal collision involving a car and a tractor reportedly ejected one person through a car window and into the roadway on southbound Highway 505 at the Allendale Road exit around 8:45 a.m., according to the CHP.
The CHP issued a Sig-alert at 9:13 a.m., and all southbound lanes of Highway 505 just south of Wolfskill Road were blocked.
Emergency responders pronounced the person ejected from the car dead at the scene around the same time.
The roadway reopened and the Sig-alert was cancelled around 12:10 p.m.
crash, vacaville, I-505, east bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos