East Bay News
$10K reward in shooting death of mom in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A $10,000 reward is being offered in the shooting death of a young mother who may have been killed in front of her toddler.
It happened in North Oakland, near 54th street and Shattuck Avenue, around 8:45 last night -- just blocks from Children's Hospital. The victim was a 21-year old woman from San Leandro.
Her young child was present when police arrived. Police say they have some information about the suspect, but haven't released it publicly yet. This is the city's 31st homicide of the year.
oakland, OPD, shooting, crime, san leandro, east bay news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment 46 min ago
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday