East Bay News
Three people shot, one fatally near Oakland Children's hospital
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A triple shooting in North Oakland Friday night has left one person dead and two others hospitalized, police said.
The shooting was reported at about 9:30 p.m. in the 700 block of 53rd St. near Children's Hospital.
The shooting happened only about a block from the spot where 21-year-old Donitra Henderson was shot and killed in front of her 4-year-old son at about 8:40 p.m. Wednesday.
crime, shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday