East Bay News
Fundraisers held for local Boston bombing victim
MARTINEZ, Calif. (KGO) -- Volunteers will be hosting two fundraisers this weekend for an 11-year-old Martinez boy who was wounded in the Boston Marathon bombings.
On Saturday Marty O's Pizzeria on Main Street will donate a portion of its sales to Aaron Hern's family. And on Sunday, there will be a run/walk fundraiser at Alhambra High School in Martinez.
For details on the pizzeria fundraiser click here, and for details on the high school fundraiser click here.
oakland athletics, martinez, bombing, boston bombings, children, food, fundraiser, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday