East Bay News
Fundraisers held for local Boston bombing victim
MARTINEZ, Calif. (KGO) -- Volunteers will be hosting two fundraisers this weekend for an 11-year-old Martinez boy who was wounded in the Boston Marathon bombings.
On Saturday Marty O's Pizzeria on Main Street will donate a portion of its sales to Aaron Hern's family. And on Sunday, there will be a run/walk fundraiser at Alhambra High School in Martinez.
For details on the pizzeria fundraiser click here, and for details on the high school fundraiser click here.
oakland athletics, martinez, bombing, boston bombings, children, food, fundraiser, east bay news
- Statewide AMBER Alert issued for abducted LA kids 15 min ago
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death 18 min ago
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Paul Stanley: Kiss miffed at Rock Hall over snub
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos