East Bay News
No charges for preshool teacher accused of taping kids
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- A preschool teacher will not face criminal charges after being accused of taping the hands of a 2-year-old in her care.
The Alameda County District Attorney's Office says it is declining to prosecute Angela Calcagno.
Calcagno no longer works at the Centerpointe Christian Preschool in Pleasanton.
Witnesses said Calcagno tried to restrain a child who refused to take a nap.
Child care licensing officials cited and fined Centerpointe after the allegation came to light.
pleasanton, lawsuit, children, east bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire 37 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos