East Bay News
No charges for preshool teacher accused of taping kids
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- A preschool teacher will not face criminal charges after being accused of taping the hands of a 2-year-old in her care.
The Alameda County District Attorney's Office says it is declining to prosecute Angela Calcagno.
Calcagno no longer works at the Centerpointe Christian Preschool in Pleasanton.
Witnesses said Calcagno tried to restrain a child who refused to take a nap.
Child care licensing officials cited and fined Centerpointe after the allegation came to light.
pleasanton, lawsuit, children, east bay news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 1 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 3 min ago
- Reports: Ferry with 471 people sinking off SKorea
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos