East Bay News
Two killed, One severely injured in crash on Highway 4
Crews responded to the scene of a car crash on Highway 4 in Byron that left two people dead and another with major injuries.
The collision was reported at 1:35 p.m. on eastbound Highway 4 near Byron Highway, according to the CHP.
Witnesses reported that a blue Subaru crashed into a tow truck and a tree, killing two people and causing major injuries to at least one other person inside the car, according to the CHP.
No further information was immediately available.
KGO contributed to this story.
crash, highway 4, east bay news
- Freeze Warning expires; chilly temperatures remain 36 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop 47 min ago
- Bay Bridge lanes re-opened after multi-vehicle crash 31 min ago
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
47 min ago
- Benicia residents without power on frigid...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos