East Bay News
Two killed, One severely injured in crash on Highway 4
Crews responded to the scene of a car crash on Highway 4 in Byron that left two people dead and another with major injuries.
The collision was reported at 1:35 p.m. on eastbound Highway 4 near Byron Highway, according to the CHP.
Witnesses reported that a blue Subaru crashed into a tow truck and a tree, killing two people and causing major injuries to at least one other person inside the car, according to the CHP.
No further information was immediately available.
KGO contributed to this story.
crash, highway 4, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police 31 min ago
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 18 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 5 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos