East Bay News
BART will ban unruly riders starting Monday
A new rule starting Monday will allow BART to ban violent or unruly passengers.
Under the new policy, BART will be allowed to keep people away for up to a month or even a year.
The offenses that could get people banned include: Hindering the operation of a train, assaulting workers or customers, lewd or lascivious behavior, selling drugs, graffiti or repeatedly bothering others.
BART, crime, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash 38 min ago
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Emotional stress may be linked to coronary problems 54 min ago
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year 29 min ago
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car