East Bay News
Missing 3-year-old Hayward boy found
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- Hayward police say they've found a 3-year-old boy who went missing Friday night.
Police say the child, Sonny Lee, was at his grandparents' home on Orchard Avenue. When the grandfather woke up around 9 p.m. Friday, he discovered that Sonny was missing. It's uncertain whether the 3-year-old walked out or was taken out of the house.
Officials had said that Sonny may have been with his father, John Lee. The grandparents currently have court-ordered custody of Sonny.
hayward, children, missing person, east bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 7 min ago
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 9 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 21 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos