East Bay News
Educator in Hayward held on molestation charges
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- An educator with the Hayward School District is being held on child molestation charges.
Angelo Luster, 44, appeared in the Hayward Hall of Justice Friday morning for a bail reduction hearing. Luster has been charged with four counts, including engaging in lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age.
Luster has also taught workshops nationwide on African-American male achievement. His bail remains at $950,000.
Luster's next court appearance is on Tuesday.
hayward, children, sex crimes, east bay news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced 52 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student 51 min ago
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Vernon's View: "When we play them it's...
4 min ago
- Trial begins in Montana newlywed murder case
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos