East Bay News
Three wounded after shooting in Oakland overnight
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police in Oakland are investigating a shooting that injured three people this morning, an officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the area of 13th and Webster streets at about 12:45 a.m., Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Three victims were found suffering from gunshot wounds, McDonald said.
All three are expected to survive, he said.
No arrests have been made and the shooting remains under investigation.
oakland, shooting, violence, crime, guns, OPD, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 26 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area 58 min ago
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos