East Bay News
Three wounded after shooting in Oakland overnight
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police in Oakland are investigating a shooting that injured three people this morning, an officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the area of 13th and Webster streets at about 12:45 a.m., Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Three victims were found suffering from gunshot wounds, McDonald said.
All three are expected to survive, he said.
No arrests have been made and the shooting remains under investigation.
oakland, shooting, violence, crime, guns, OPD, east bay news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos