East Bay News
Man found in Antioch home investigated as homicide
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police are investigating the death of a man found in an Antioch home early Tuesday evening as a homicide.
Officers responded to the 4400 block of Horseshoe Circle at 5:47 p.m. after receiving reports that a person may be dead inside, police said.
They found the 70-year-old man already dead when they arrived and are investigating his death as a homicide.
Police have not disclosed the man's cause of death nor if there are any suspects in the case.
Anyone with information about the man's death has been asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6933.
antioch, crime, murder, east bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...