East Bay News
Man found in Antioch home investigated as homicide
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police are investigating the death of a man found in an Antioch home early Tuesday evening as a homicide.
Officers responded to the 4400 block of Horseshoe Circle at 5:47 p.m. after receiving reports that a person may be dead inside, police said.
They found the 70-year-old man already dead when they arrived and are investigating his death as a homicide.
Police have not disclosed the man's cause of death nor if there are any suspects in the case.
Anyone with information about the man's death has been asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6933.
antioch, crime, murder, east bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- BART makes no progress on contract talks 13 min ago
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced 3 min ago
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
22 min ago
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos