East Bay News
Man stabbed during fight at a home in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- A 43-year-old man was injured in a stabbing in Antioch on Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to reports of a fight at a home in the 1600 block of Cavallo Ranch Road at about 4 p.m., according to Antioch police.
Arriving officers made contact with 49-year-old resident Donald Fosselman, who various witnesses identified as a possible suspect.
At around the same time, a stabbing victim arrived at a local hospital for treatment, police said.
The victim told investigating officers that Fosselman had stabbed him during an altercation at the suspect's home.
The victim was expected to survive.
Fosselman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and booked into Martinez Detention Facility.
The suspect apparently has past convictions for robbery, theft, and making terrorist threats, police said.
antioch, crime, violence, east bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 55 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 52 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos