East Bay News
Dive team searching for kayaker in Livermore
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- An Alameda County dive team is searching for a missing kayaker in Livermore.
Authorities said the 30-year-old man was kayaking in Lake Del Valle with his sister yesterday, when he decided to swim to shore and jumped into the water.
Authorities say he began having difficulty swimming and went under. Dive teams from the Alameda County Sheriff's Department and the Alameda County Fire Department searched the water more than three hours yesterday.
livermore, alameda county, missing person, east bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed 44 min ago
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes 38 min ago
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos