East Bay News
Dive team searching for kayaker in Livermore
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- An Alameda County dive team is searching for a missing kayaker in Livermore.
Authorities said the 30-year-old man was kayaking in Lake Del Valle with his sister yesterday, when he decided to swim to shore and jumped into the water.
Authorities say he began having difficulty swimming and went under. Dive teams from the Alameda County Sheriff's Department and the Alameda County Fire Department searched the water more than three hours yesterday.
livermore, alameda county, missing person, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 40 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 6 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney 59 min ago
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos