East Bay News
Police identify Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
CASTRO VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Alameda County Sheriff's Deputies have identified the man who was fatally shot by a deputy during a robbery at a Castro Valley burger restaurant last week.
Oakland resident Quincy Williams, 32, was a parolee-at-large when deputies confronted him during a robbery at Boulevard Burger.Authorities said Williams had three felony convictions on his record for robbery, drugs and theft.
The sheriff's office says he's been arrested for other crimes too.
castro valley, shooting, crime, restaurants, guns, violence, east bay news
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 34 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 40 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 59 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
49 min ago