East Bay News
Warrant issued for South Bay package thief
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Fremont police are asking for the public's help to find the man they say stole packages from the doorsteps of homeowners.
Surveillance video shows a man taking the package off the front porch of a home on Semillon Drive back on June 13.
There is also video of the suspect's car entering the neighborhood.
Police ran the plate and compared a picture of the registered owner with video of the man taking the package.
Officials identified 27-year-old Refugio Aldama of San Jose as the suspect. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Police say Aldama is a transient but may be in the San Jose area.
san jose, fremont, crime, east bay news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died 46 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela 49 min ago
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty 37 min ago
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues
- Marcus Books strikes deal with owners to stay
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: Radiant Orchid 2014 Color of the Year
- roundup: Sports Cap Bandit; SF hit-and-run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday