East Bay News
Warrant issued for South Bay package thief
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Fremont police are asking for the public's help to find the man they say stole packages from the doorsteps of homeowners.
Surveillance video shows a man taking the package off the front porch of a home on Semillon Drive back on June 13.
There is also video of the suspect's car entering the neighborhood.
Police ran the plate and compared a picture of the registered owner with video of the man taking the package.
Officials identified 27-year-old Refugio Aldama of San Jose as the suspect. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Police say Aldama is a transient but may be in the San Jose area.
san jose, fremont, crime, east bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos