East Bay News
Woman rescued from Walnut Creek house fire
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KGO) -- Fire crews are responding to a one-alarm house fire in Walnut Creek Monday afternoon, a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
The fire was reported around 3:15 p.m. at a home in the 1700 block of Parkside Drive, according to the dispatcher.
One women was rescued and transported to John Muir Hospital.
(Bay City News contributed to this report)
fire, walnut creek, contra costa county, east bay news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit 32 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...