East Bay News
Woman rescued from Walnut Creek house fire
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KGO) -- Fire crews are responding to a one-alarm house fire in Walnut Creek Monday afternoon, a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
The fire was reported around 3:15 p.m. at a home in the 1700 block of Parkside Drive, according to the dispatcher.
One women was rescued and transported to John Muir Hospital.
(Bay City News contributed to this report)
fire, walnut creek, contra costa county, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 50 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 16 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos