East Bay News
Search continues for vandals in Zimmerman protests
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland police have charged three men with crimes connected to the protests of the George Zimmerman verdict.
Tanzeen Dohal and Lamar Caldwell are charged with felony vandalism. A third man, Jeffrey Clark, has been charged with battery on a police officer and assault.
Police still need the public's help identifying more vandals. Investigators are using videos to track down vandals and asking that anyone with information about crimes related to the protests to come forward.
One surveillance image shows a man throwing a trash can at a store window Saturday night. Another one shows a man scrawling graffiti on a street that same night.
Police want to see any pictures or videos people may have taken of other crimes being committed during the demonstrations.
oakland, jean quan, trayvon martin, george zimmerman, east bay news
- Man survives fiery explosion at Hayward home 55 min ago
- EMT killed in fiery crash on I-580 remembered 40 min ago
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Vigils to mark first anniversary of Newtown shooting 11 min ago
- Big-rig accident blocks WB I-580 lanes in Pleasanton
- String of water mains break overnight in Millbrae
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday