East Bay News
Search continues for vandals in Zimmerman protests
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland police have charged three men with crimes connected to the protests of the George Zimmerman verdict.
Tanzeen Dohal and Lamar Caldwell are charged with felony vandalism. A third man, Jeffrey Clark, has been charged with battery on a police officer and assault.
Police still need the public's help identifying more vandals. Investigators are using videos to track down vandals and asking that anyone with information about crimes related to the protests to come forward.
One surveillance image shows a man throwing a trash can at a store window Saturday night. Another one shows a man scrawling graffiti on a street that same night.
Police want to see any pictures or videos people may have taken of other crimes being committed during the demonstrations.
oakland, jean quan, trayvon martin, george zimmerman, east bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 40 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 24 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos