East Bay News
18-year-old faces felony charges in bicyclist's death
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- An 18-year-old Pleasanton man now faces felony charges after police say he rammed into a bicyclist and killed her.
Cody Matthew Hall turned himself Friday after being charged with vehicular homicide and reckless driving.
Diana Hersevoort, 58, died on Foothill Road on June 9. Her husband survived the crash.
Police also arrested Aaron Hall, the teen's father, during their investigation.
Aaron is a convicted felon and he's banned from owning guns. Police say they found two assault rifles while searching the family's home.
pleasanton, bikes, driving, crash, east bay news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz 17 min ago
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 29 min ago
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter 56 min ago
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke 5 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday