East Bay News
18-year-old faces felony charges in bicyclist's death
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- An 18-year-old Pleasanton man now faces felony charges after police say he rammed into a bicyclist and killed her.
Cody Matthew Hall turned himself Friday after being charged with vehicular homicide and reckless driving.
Diana Hersevoort, 58, died on Foothill Road on June 9. Her husband survived the crash.
Police also arrested Aaron Hall, the teen's father, during their investigation.
Aaron is a convicted felon and he's banned from owning guns. Police say they found two assault rifles while searching the family's home.
pleasanton, bikes, driving, crash, east bay news
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M 58 min ago
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions 39 min ago
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Big-rig accident blocks WB I-580 lanes in Pleasanton
- String of water mains break overnight in Millbrae 6 min ago
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Journey guitarist to get married in SF on pay-per-view
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday