East Bay News
Family continues looking for missing Oakland baby
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Family and friends of missing Oakland baby Daphne Webb are continuing to pass out fliers, 17 days after her disappearance.
On Saturday they concentrated in the area where the baby's father lives, on Mountain Boulevard and Keller Avenue.
The girl's grandfather, Kevin Davis, says every day since she went missing has been hard.
"Oh, man, it's unreal because there's no way to prepare for something like this," he said. "And I'm sure a lot of people can say that about their specific situation, tragedies they go through, but for us there's really no way to even prepare."
Daphne disappeared from the back of her dad's car.
Davis said the family has no information on Daphne's whereabouts.
oakland, children, amber alert, missing person, east bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket 28 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- School marching band hit by robber gets big donation 15 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday