East Bay News
Family continues looking for missing Oakland baby
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Family and friends of missing Oakland baby Daphne Webb are continuing to pass out fliers, 17 days after her disappearance.
On Saturday they concentrated in the area where the baby's father lives, on Mountain Boulevard and Keller Avenue.
The girl's grandfather, Kevin Davis, says every day since she went missing has been hard.
"Oh, man, it's unreal because there's no way to prepare for something like this," he said. "And I'm sure a lot of people can say that about their specific situation, tragedies they go through, but for us there's really no way to even prepare."
Daphne disappeared from the back of her dad's car.
Davis said the family has no information on Daphne's whereabouts.
oakland, children, amber alert, missing person, east bay news
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine 17 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 54 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs 34 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups 52 min ago
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos