East Bay News
Firefighter suffers minor injury in Livermore brush fire
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- A wildfire on the Lawrence Livermore Lab property destroyed a trailer used by lab security.
One firefighter suffered minor injuries.
The fire broke out just before 4 p.m. Wednesday in an area known as site 300, which is near the lab's explosives testing area.
About 20 acres were charred.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
livermore, lawrence livermore lab, fire, east bay news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall 7 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 12 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos