East Bay News
CA tax auditor facing child molestation charges
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- A registered sex offender who works as a tax auditor for the state is now facing child molestation charges.
Livermore police say Timothy Rodriguez abused a 9-year-old boy for a number of years.
They say he was friends with the boy's mother.
livermore, crime, sex crimes, sex offender, taxes, child abuse, children, east bay news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos