East Bay News
Pleasanton store sells $1 million lottery ticket
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KGO) -- The California Lottery says Barbara Slattery won the $1 million top prize on the brand new scratcher game called Diamond Millionaire.
Slattery bought the ticket at Cole's Market on First Street in Pleasanton. The lucky retailer will receive a $5,000 bonus.
Diamond Millionaire is the lottery's latest $10 scratcher game.
lottery, pleasanton, east bay news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology 41 min ago
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup 59 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
25 min ago