East Bay News
Boy mauled by pit bull recovering from second surgery
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KGO) -- A 10-year-old boy who was mauled by two pit bulls in Antioch over the weekend is recovering from his second surgery.
Hunter Kilbourn is recovering at UC Davis Children's Hospital. A bandage will stay on his head and face for five days while the skin grafts heal.
Meanwhile, Hunter's family is holding a fundraiser to pay for his medical bills.
Next Wednesday, Buffalo Wild Wings in Stockton, Brentwood, Modesto and Tracy will donate part of their sales to the Hunter Kilbourn Recovery Fund.
A family friend has set up a fund to help pay for his medical care.
antioch, dog attack, children, animal, martinez, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos