East Bay News
Boy mauled by pit bull recovering from second surgery
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KGO) -- A 10-year-old boy who was mauled by two pit bulls in Antioch over the weekend is recovering from his second surgery.
Hunter Kilbourn is recovering at UC Davis Children's Hospital. A bandage will stay on his head and face for five days while the skin grafts heal.
Meanwhile, Hunter's family is holding a fundraiser to pay for his medical bills.
Next Wednesday, Buffalo Wild Wings in Stockton, Brentwood, Modesto and Tracy will donate part of their sales to the Hunter Kilbourn Recovery Fund.
A family friend has set up a fund to help pay for his medical care.
antioch, dog attack, children, animal, martinez, east bay news
- Broken water line in San Francisco's Lower Haight 47 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat 31 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday