East Bay News
Former Concord teacher facing more abuse charges
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Sexual abuse charges are growing Friday against a former Contra Costa County elementary school teacher.
Joseph Martin is now facing 109 counts after prosecutors found two more alleged victims.
Martin worked at Woodside Elementary in Concord for 22 years until being dismissed in April.
Over a dozen former students now claim the teacher molested them.
Martin has pleaded not guilty and is being held on bail of $10 million.
concord, crime, sex crimes, children, lawsuit, east bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 19 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 52 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos