East Bay News
Two killed, two injured in East Oakland shooting
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Two people were killed and two more badly injured in a shooting in East Oakland late Friday night, police said.
The shooting was reported a short time after 11 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of 105th Avenue, Oakland police Officer J. Moore said.
Officers arriving on the scene located three victims suffering from gunshot wounds.
One was pronounced dead at the scene and another later died at a hospital, Moore said.
A third victim remained hospitalized in critical condition this morning.
Moore said a fourth victim suffering from gunshot wounds took himself to the hospital in stable condition late Friday night.
No suspect information was available and no arrests had been made as of this morning.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 53 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 40 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos