East Bay News
Police investigating fatal gas station stabbing on Delta Fair Blvd.
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police in Antioch are investigating a stabbing at a gas station Saturday evening that left a man dead.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at a gas station in the 3200 block of Delta Fair Boulevard at about 7:40 p.m., police said.
A Chevron gas station is located at 3201 Delta Fair Blvd.
The officers arrived and found a man suffering from several stab wounds, according to police.
The man, a 49-year-old Antioch resident whose name has not yet been released, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.
Police made contact with a person at the scene. The person was taken to the Police Department for questioning, but no arrests have been made, according to police.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about the stabbing is asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6894.
antioch, crime, east bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway 1 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos