East Bay News
Police investigating fatal gas station stabbing on Delta Fair Blvd.
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police in Antioch are investigating a stabbing at a gas station Saturday evening that left a man dead.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at a gas station in the 3200 block of Delta Fair Boulevard at about 7:40 p.m., police said.
A Chevron gas station is located at 3201 Delta Fair Blvd.
The officers arrived and found a man suffering from several stab wounds, according to police.
The man, a 49-year-old Antioch resident whose name has not yet been released, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.
Police made contact with a person at the scene. The person was taken to the Police Department for questioning, but no arrests have been made, according to police.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about the stabbing is asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6894.
antioch, crime, east bay news
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal 4 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos