East Bay News
Police investigating fatal gas station stabbing on Delta Fair Blvd.
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police in Antioch are investigating a stabbing at a gas station Saturday evening that left a man dead.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at a gas station in the 3200 block of Delta Fair Boulevard at about 7:40 p.m., police said.
A Chevron gas station is located at 3201 Delta Fair Blvd.
The officers arrived and found a man suffering from several stab wounds, according to police.
The man, a 49-year-old Antioch resident whose name has not yet been released, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.
Police made contact with a person at the scene. The person was taken to the Police Department for questioning, but no arrests have been made, according to police.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about the stabbing is asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6894.
antioch, crime, east bay news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support 48 min ago
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos