East Bay News
Father, daughter found dead in Oakland home
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A father and daughter were found dead in a home in Oakland early this morning, a police spokeswoman said.
Police responded to the 4100 block of Fruitvale Avenue at 4:32 a.m., Officer Johnna Watson said.
The woman and elderly man were found with gunshot wounds, Officer J. Moore said.
Police have not yet released other details about the shooting.
oakland, crime, shooting, OPD, east bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 28 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 3 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos