East Bay News
Former teacher accused of abuse to appear in court
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- A former elementary school teacher facing more than 100 counts of child molestation charges and is expected in court Monday.
Joseph Martin, 45, will appear for a preliminary hearing on 109 sexual abuse charges involving 13 former students.
He has already pleaded not guilty. Martin taught at Woodside Elementary school for 22 years until being dismissed in April.
He remains in jail on $10 million bail.
concord, crime, sex crimes, children, lawsuit, east bay news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 6 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos