East Bay News
Oakland Coliseum joins effort to find missing toddler
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The Oakland Coliseum is joining the effort to help find a missing toddler who disappeared without a trace six weeks ago.
The Coliseum is posting information on its billboard on Coliseum Way with a picture of baby Daphne Viola Webb and the Oakland Police Department's hotline information.
Daphne vanished from her father's car on July 10 while he was in a convenience store in East Oakland.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Oakland Police Department's Missing Persons Unit at (510) 238-3352 or 911.
oakland, children, amber alert, missing person, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos