East Bay News
Fundraiser held in Livermore for Camp Arroyo
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser was held in Livermore Sunday to help children with life-threatening or life-altering conditions.
The Taylor Family Foundation provides free summer camp for Northern California kids.
ABC7 is in its 20th year as a sponsor for Camp Arroyo.
General Manager Bill Burton, anchors Cheryl Jennings and Dan Ashley, and meteorologist Mike Nicco were among the many guests participating in the fundraiser.
livermore, children, parenting, charities, east bay news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore 22 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
33 min ago
- Woman attacked by 200-pound bear
48 min ago
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos