East Bay News
Fundraiser held in Livermore for Camp Arroyo
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser was held in Livermore Sunday to help children with life-threatening or life-altering conditions.
The Taylor Family Foundation provides free summer camp for Northern California kids.
ABC7 is in its 20th year as a sponsor for Camp Arroyo.
General Manager Bill Burton, anchors Cheryl Jennings and Dan Ashley, and meteorologist Mike Nicco were among the many guests participating in the fundraiser.
livermore, children, parenting, charities, east bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos