East Bay News
T-shirt features Bay Bridge's old cantilever section
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Who knew the new Bay Bridge could have an impact on fashion?
A store in Oakland sells a t-shirt featuring the cantilever section, which will be history come Tuesday morning; basically making the t-shirt vintage.
The store Oaklandish worked with an Oakland artist to come up with the design.
Sales of the shirt have increased as the closure approaches.
And for those who want to get in on a new fashion trend, the store also has shirts featuring the new eastern span.
oakland, bay bridge, fashion, retail, east bay news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test 10 min ago
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 27 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 2 min ago
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos